Ideal for swimming pools in Katanga!
- The electric heater is the product suitable for heating your pool.
A Redline PSA electric heater consists of a polyamide tube and an electric heater.
The water heats up in contact with the resistance while passing through the tube.
When and how to use electric heaters?
- Heating outdoor pools, indoor and spas.
Advantages of PSA electric heaters
- Recognized reliability.
- The PSA polyamide titanium combination, unique in the world, ensures total resistance to corrosion.
- Installation: By a Panaco professional.
- Simple to use: Program your electric heater at 28 ° C and enjoy …
– Temperature rise: 2 to 5 days.
– When warming up: put the filtration continuously.
– When the desired temperature is reached, switch to the automatic position.
- Right electric heater equipped with special pool.
- Power: 9 KW
- Possibility to connect it, either in single-phase, or in three-phase:
- In single phase:
– Voltage: 230 V
– Intensity: 40 A
– Power cable section: 3×10 mm²
- In three phase:
– Voltage: 400 V
– Intensity: 13 A
– Power cable section: 5×4 mm²
- Hydraulic connection: 1/2 Unions PVC Ø 63 + reduction Ø 50
- Mini flow: 5 m3 / h
- Max flow: 30 m3 / h Anti-corrosion titanium immersion heater.
- Injected body made of filled polyamide glass.
- Fully equipped and pre-wired device with digital control thermostat, with M / A timer LED, safety thermostat 63ºC, power contactor and flow controller.
- No control box to add or enslavement to achieve.
- Power supply with protection by a 30 mA differential circuit breaker at the head end recommended (not supplied).