WEG - France WEG News RSS Feed
- WEG supplies M Mining slip rings motors to Vale Verde mining companyon February 26, 2021 at 7:31 pm
The motors to drive the main mill will process 4 million tons of ore per year
- Nokia is WEG's new partner in the Industry 4.0 project with a 5G standalone private networkon February 26, 2021 at 12:09 pm
Trial project that takes place at the WEG factory, in partnership with the Brazilian Agency for Industrial Development (ABDI) and Anatel, now counts on the Nokia Digital Automation Cloud (DAC) platform.
- WEG equipment doubles thermoelectric power plant capacity in a food production companyon February 25, 2021 at 6:33 pm
Bem Brasil is the largest potato producer in Brazil and has invested in the generation of its own power supply.
- WEG and Neoenergia carry out on-site transformer repair in record timeon February 23, 2021 at 5:21 pm
Repair services were performed at Termopernambuco power plant with the objective of reducing maintenance required time and ensuring power generation availability.
- WEG provides large synchronous motors for a refinery in USAon February 17, 2021 at 7:08 pm
The motors were manufactured and delivered by one of WEG’s manufacturing sites in the US
- WEG launches decentralised drive package with WG20 geared motors and MW500 VSDson February 15, 2021 at 1:20 pm
WG20 gear units with EUSAS integral motor operating at 100/120 Hz for double the power with MW500
- Eight reasons that makes WEG an ideal partner for construction companieson February 12, 2021 at 11:57 am
Whenever you want to find high quality and long-lasting products that really make your investment worthwhile, you need to know what makes WEG different from others.
- WEG receives CS A Qualification for Certification Programon February 2, 2021 at 5:38 pm
WEG Motores, one of the WEG Group Business Divisions that manufactures motors and gearboxes, has been requalified by CSA Group Testing and Certification Inc. as a Testing Facility for electric motors.
- Group of Companies united in solidarity initiative to support Amazonason January 21, 2021 at 5:26 pm
“Grupo Juntos pelo Amazonas”, formed by 15 companies, will provide support to Fiocruz's Unidos Contra Covid-19 (Fiocruz´s United against Covid-19) program to take an oxygen production plant with capacity of serving up to 92 beds simultaneously.
- WEG to supply a product package for four biomass thermopower plants in Brazilon January 15, 2021 at 4:38 pm
Mega project will generate clean energy to the state of Roraima with less dependability on diesel-operated thermal plants in the region.