WEG - France WEG News RSS Feed
- WEG and Vale partnership starts production of E-Houses in Minas Geraison May 5, 2021 at 1:08 pm
Contract signed between both companies provides for the supply of solar E-Houses for the implementation of the Sol do Cerrado Project, which is regarded as one of the largest photovoltaic power generation parks in Brazil
- Mississippi riverboat cruise counts on WEG Solutionson May 5, 2021 at 11:00 am
Eight synchronous alternators will provide power supply to a boat cruising Mississippi River
- WEG supplies Energy Storage System and Microgrid Control to Alcântara Launch Centeron May 4, 2021 at 4:30 pm
Solutions, provided by WEG, for the Equatorial Energia project will guarantee power supply for the launch of space rockets.
- WEG will supply electric traction systems for the world's first electric pusher boatson April 30, 2021 at 5:41 pm
The use of pusher boat technology is unique and is intended to reduce the emission of pollutant gases in the atmosphere.
- WEG participates in modernization of sanitation companyon April 29, 2021 at 6:04 pm
Improvements include more efficient equipment and customized services
- WEG´s Chairman of the Board is honored with the Entrepreneur of the Year Brazil Awardon April 29, 2021 at 12:06 pm
Décio da Silva received the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award in the Family Enterprise category, which is given to distinguished family companies within the market sector.
- WEG on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies liston April 29, 2021 at 10:51 am
The yearly list includes every company that offers the best opportunities for professional growth
- WEG and EDP build partnership with Renault to be official suppliers of electric vehicle charging stations for the new Zoeon April 23, 2021 at 11:29 am
The agreement provides for the supply of charging stations, technical visits to customers, and installation of the equipment.
- WEG launches W60 Vertical lineon April 20, 2021 at 11:00 am
W60 Vertical line motors are focused on driving vertical low-speed centrifugal pumps
- WEG announces new investments in Brazilon April 16, 2021 at 5:39 pm
With a new E-house factory in the city of Betim, WEG intends to strengthen its position in one of the key markets for industrial electrical and power generation equipment in the country