WEG - France WEG News RSS Feed
- WEG completes practical connectivity tests to 5G networkon July 28, 2021 at 4:07 pm
This initiative is part of a trial project carried out in partnership with ABDI. Results will support Anatel in regulatory decisions for private 5G networks for industrial use in Brazil.
- Improved global economic activity supporting revenue and ROIC growthon July 28, 2021 at 11:41 am
Earnings Release 2Q 2021
- Alternators provide electric power to mobile workshopson July 16, 2021 at 2:20 pm
WEG products will generate energy for all maintenance equipment of the entire mobile workshop.
- WEG launches the W-Acqua lineon July 15, 2021 at 12:25 pm
Developed for the high performance automotive refinish, the W-Acqua line is the first water base line produced in Brazil, providing agility in customer service and many other benefits.
- WEG supplies product package for a solar and wind power plant in Brazilon July 14, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Five solar and wind power projects will be benefited by this product supply.
- WEG is part of the world’s unique and innovative production system for electric mobilityon July 14, 2021 at 3:00 am
As a member of the e-Consortium, the company is the supplier of the Powertrain system for Volkswagen's e-Delivery electric truck family.
- WEG is the 2nd best performing company for shareholderson July 13, 2021 at 4:20 pm
The Broadcast Empresas Award lists the 10 best-placed publicly-traded companies in a set of investment analysis indicators.
- WEG provides four customized Mobile Substations for the Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency (ENEL)on July 9, 2021 at 8:30 pm
This supply will be essential for the planning and reliability of the country´s energy distribution system.
- WEG, new member of the Latin American Association for Desalination and Water Reuse (ALADYR)on July 7, 2021 at 7:30 pm
- WEG supplies powertrain for the world's first fully electric armored vehicleon July 7, 2021 at 11:20 am
Designed by Grupo Protege, in partnership with Eletra Industrial and MIB Blindados, the prototype vehicle expects a 65% reduction in the amount spent per kilometer driven.