WEG - France WEG News RSS Feed
- WEG included among the most sustainable companiesle décembre 4, 2020 à 11:29
The Company was selected for the 11th time for the new Corporate Sustainability Index portfolio (ISE).
- WEG supplies compact substations to CEMIG in Brazille décembre 1, 2020 à 12:43
The supply package includes 18 substations to be delivered to the company by 2022
- WEG among the best companies on the Stock Market in 2020le novembre 27, 2020 à 6:18
The company was ranked first in the Industrial Goods category according to a ranking prepared by InfoMoney, the largest website specialized in personal investments and financial education in Brazil.
- WEG supplies substations for solar power plant in Mexicole novembre 27, 2020 à 1:04
The energy produced will be connected to the electricity grid of the Federal Electricity Commission (CFE), Mexico’s state-owned electric utility.
- WEG brings a much more efficient Industry 4.0 for Unigelle novembre 20, 2020 à 3:02
Company in the petrochemical sector has WEG equipment at plant in Brazil
- WEG investit à hauteur de plusieurs millions d'eurosle novembre 18, 2020 à 12:35
L'expansion couvre de nouveaux bâtiments et la modernisation de l'équipement du spécialiste Watt Drive à Markt Piesting, en Autriche
- Teles Pires Power Plant will install one of the largest transformers ever produced by WEGle novembre 17, 2020 à 5:11
Weighing 282 tons, the transformer is intended to step-up the tension for the hydroelectric power plant's generators in the northern region of Brazil.
- WEG holds the 7th edition of its WEG Dayle novembre 13, 2020 à 10:19
Online event brought together more than 400 investment analysts and investors from Brazil and abroad.
- WEG to perform practical connectivity testing for 5G networkle novembre 12, 2020 à 4:00
The project will be carried out in one of WEG´s production plant in the state of Santa Catarina. Results will help Anatel to regulate private 5G networks for business use.
- WEG supplies W60 motors for oil & gas applications in Ecuadorle novembre 6, 2020 à 7:41
The motors will operate in the country's oil and gas exploration and production industry