WEG - France WEG News RSS Feed
- WEG completes practical connectivity tests to 5G networkle juillet 28, 2021 à 4:07
This initiative is part of a trial project carried out in partnership with ABDI. Results will support Anatel in regulatory decisions for private 5G networks for industrial use in Brazil.
- Improved global economic activity supporting revenue and ROIC growthle juillet 28, 2021 à 11:41
Earnings Release 2Q 2021
- Alternators provide electric power to mobile workshopsle juillet 16, 2021 à 2:20
WEG products will generate energy for all maintenance equipment of the entire mobile workshop.
- WEG launches the W-Acqua linele juillet 15, 2021 à 12:25
Developed for the high performance automotive refinish, the W-Acqua line is the first water base line produced in Brazil, providing agility in customer service and many other benefits.
- WEG supplies product package for a solar and wind power plant in Brazille juillet 14, 2021 à 1:15
Five solar and wind power projects will be benefited by this product supply.
- WEG is part of the world’s unique and innovative production system for electric mobilityle juillet 14, 2021 à 3:00
As a member of the e-Consortium, the company is the supplier of the Powertrain system for Volkswagen's e-Delivery electric truck family.
- WEG is the 2nd best performing company for shareholdersle juillet 13, 2021 à 4:20
The Broadcast Empresas Award lists the 10 best-placed publicly-traded companies in a set of investment analysis indicators.
- WEG provides four customized Mobile Substations for the Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency (ENEL)le juillet 9, 2021 à 8:30
This supply will be essential for the planning and reliability of the country´s energy distribution system.
- WEG, new member of the Latin American Association for Desalination and Water Reuse (ALADYR)le juillet 7, 2021 à 7:30
- WEG supplies powertrain for the world's first fully electric armored vehiclele juillet 7, 2021 à 11:20
Designed by Grupo Protege, in partnership with Eletra Industrial and MIB Blindados, the prototype vehicle expects a 65% reduction in the amount spent per kilometer driven.